Kirsti Wilson and Vicki Lewis from Launchpad attended our March Thames Valley regional conference as our partner charity, and we thought you might like to know more about this amazing charity which has been supporting vulnerable people in Reading since 1979.
Launchpad is Reading’s leading homelessness prevention charity, providing vital information and support for individuals, couples and families who don’t have a stable place to live or are at risk of losing their homes. Their offices have stayed open throughout the pandemic, and last year they helped over 800 people in housing crisis in Reading to get back on their feet.
You can help Launchpad by:
- Helping raise awareness of their services with your friends, colleagues and family (especially if they have been affected during the pandemic, following redundancy, etc) or are likely to struggle in light of this year’s economic challenges) as you never know who may need their help
- Sharing their details with any business or individual clients who are looking for an established local charity to support, or to leave a legacy to
- Making a one off or monthly donation, please visit: www.launchpadreading.org.uk/donate
- Participating in one of their events or fundraising on their behalf: https://launchpadreading.org.uk/get-involved/
- Volunteering as a charity ambassador to provide talks and introduce the charity to other businesses, schools, etc
If you’d like to know more, please visit the website or email Kirsti and Vicki at email@example.com